Quiz on Non human primates
1. Claws of primates are replaced by:
2. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
3. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always active
4. The largest of the primates is the
5. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
6. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered area
7. Most primates have a diet of ……
insects and invertebrates
plants and fruits
8. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 6
7 to 9
1 to 2
9. All of the following are in the primate family except
10. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzees
gibbons and gorillas
baboons and chimpanzees
Between 18 and 30
Between 31 and 50
Above 50 years
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved.