1. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
2. All of the following are in the primate family except
3. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
4. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
5. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
6. The largest of the primates is the
7. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
8. Claws of primates are replaced by:
9. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari
10. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday