Quiz on Non human primates
1. All of the following are in the primate family except
2. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
3. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always active
4. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 6
7 to 9
1 to 2
5. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
6. Claws of primates are replaced by:
7. The largest of the primates is the
8. Most primates have a diet of ……
insects and invertebrates
plants and fruits
9. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzees
gibbons and gorillas
baboons and chimpanzees
10. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered area
Between 18 and 30
Between 31 and 50
Above 50 years
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved.