1. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari
2. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
3. The largest of the primates is the
4. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
5. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
6. All of the following are in the primate family except
7. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
8. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
9. Claws of primates are replaced by:
10. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits