1. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
2. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
3. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
4. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
5. All of the following are in the primate family except
6. Claws of primates are replaced by:
7. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
8. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
9. The largest of the primates is the
10. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari