1. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
2. All of the following are in the primate family except
3. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
4. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
5. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
6. The largest of the primates is the
7. Claws of primates are replaced by:
8. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
9. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
10. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari