Quiz on Non human primates
1. All of the following are in the primate family except
2. Claws of primates are replaced by:
3. The largest of the primates is the
4. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always active
5. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered area
6. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
7. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 6
7 to 9
1 to 2
8. Most primates have a diet of ……
insects and invertebrates
plants and fruits
9. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzees
gibbons and gorillas
baboons and chimpanzees
10. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
Between 18 and 30
Between 31 and 50
Above 50 years
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved.