Quiz on Non human primates
1. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
2. Most primates have a diet of ……
insects and invertebrates
plants and fruits
3. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
4. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzees
gibbons and gorillas
baboons and chimpanzees
5. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered area
6. The largest of the primates is the
7. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 6
7 to 9
1 to 2
8. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always active
9. All of the following are in the primate family except
10. Claws of primates are replaced by:
Between 18 and 30
Between 31 and 50
Above 50 years
Copyright © 2001 - 2016 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved.