1. All of the following are in the primate family except
2. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
3. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
4. The largest of the primates is the
5. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
6. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
7. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari
8. Claws of primates are replaced by:
9. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
10. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees