1. The largest of the primates is the
2. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
3. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
4. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari
5. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
6. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
7. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
8. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
9. Claws of primates are replaced by:
10. All of the following are in the primate family except