Quiz on Non human primates
1. Most primates have a diet of ……
insects and invertebrates
plants and fruits
2. All of the following are in the primate family except
3. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzees
gibbons and gorillas
baboons and chimpanzees
4. The largest of the primates is the
5. Claws of primates are replaced by:
6. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always active
7. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered area
8. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
9. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
10. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 6
7 to 9
1 to 2
Between 18 and 30
Between 31 and 50
Above 50 years
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved.