1. Primates generally have __________ offspring.
5 to 67 to 91 to 2
2. The largest of the primates is the
3. Most primates sleep on/in a ………
ground covered areatree limb.rock outcrop
4. Claws of primates are replaced by:
5. In general, primates are most active during the...
they are always activenightday
6. Which of the following types of primate are typically monogamous?
7. The only animals to use the backs of their fingers as feet are
gorillas and chimpanzeesgibbons and gorillasbaboons and chimpanzees
8. Which monkey is known as the only truly nocturnal monkey?
owl monkeysquirrel monkeyuakari
9. Most primates have a diet of ……
small mammalsinsects and invertebratesplants and fruits
10. All of the following are in the primate family except