1. Why do elephants sway back and forth?
They sense dangerBecause they are boredBecause of their weight
2. The African elephant is the largest f all land animals. What is the average weight for a male?
6 tons3 tons10 tons
3. The word 'elephant' is derived from the Greek word 'elephas' which means ……
4. How old can an average elephant live in the wild?
100 years50 years60 years
5. How many 'lips' do African elephants have on the end of their trunks?
6. Which of the following does an elephant NOT use his trunk for?.
7. Elephants have a bad sense of what?
8. Which of the following threatens the Asian population of elephants most?
ivory huntersrestriction of their habitatpoaching
9. When an elephant is killed, others will do what?.
Place twigs on it and mournBury it where they areEat it
10. Elephant's heart beats ………………... times in a minute