1. Which animal has greater endurance as a runner?
2. Rhino usually produces one calf after a gestation period of ……….months
9 months 4 months18 months
3. In which of the four chambers of the stomach is a bovine's food digested?
The firstThe secondThe fourth.
4. Which of the following does an elephant NOT use his trunk for?.
5. The DNA of...........................is similar to that of homo sapiens.
6. The largest primate is
7. Which is the largest of the tiger species?
The Javan tigerThe Royal Bengal tigerThe Siberian tiger
8. What is the pecularity of the Gangetic Dolphin?
It is mostly vegetarian It has no finsIt is blind
9. Which mammal's eye-lenses have no power of accommodation so that it has to move its head to focus?
The CamelThe HorseThe Aardwolf
10. Among the following reasons which one is most responsible for decline in tiger populations
poachingscattered and small populationsloss of prey