1. Barasingha populations have been restored due to management intervention in
Corbett N.PKanha N.P Nagarhole N.P
2. Chital stags shed their antlers
during winterafter the rut seasonduring summer
3. These deer are often seen in the company of langurs. .............
4. The following mammal does not belong to the family cervidae( deer).
5. This antelope found in India is related to the springbok and the gerenuk in Africa.
6. The most unusual feature of this deer is its alarm call. Which is this species?
hog deerbarking deerchital
7. Though their name means "twelve tined" the stags of this species may develop upto 20 points or more. These mammals are called
8. This species do not shed their antlers every year.
9. Swamp deer found in North India is a subspecies of .............
10. This animal is better known as the Indian gazelle. ....................
chinkaraspotted deerhog deer