1. Naxalite activity has resulted in a fear psychosis that prevents forest guards from freely patrolling the forest. This is true of
Kanha tiger reserveSrisailam-NagarjunaSagar Tiger ReserveCorbett tiger reserve
2. Despite hundreds of poaching cases caught in India the numbe of convictions are
less than ten less than fiveless than twenty
3. Trade in tiger and tiger products are banned under
WCPA ( World Commission on Protected Areas)? IUCN ( The World Conservation Union)CITES ( Convention on International Trade in Endangered species of Wild Fauna and Flora )
4. Which of the following is a tiger consumer country as per the tiger enforcement task force?
5. "Sailong" promoted by China as a substitute for tiger bone in oriental medicines is
a common type of moli rat bonea kind of rattel bonea dog bone
6. A country with the best foreat and wildlife laws and the worst "on the ground" protection mechanisms is
7. Throughout Dudhwa National Park( 680 sq. km) ……………Forestry Department men clear tracks and plant trees and also monitor for poaching.
8. Globally wildlife trade is second only to
NarcoticsCounterfeit currency Hawala dealings
9. The international wildlife trade has resulted in around ………….species being pushed towards extinction globally
10. Unlike bone seizures, skin siezures have increased in India since