1. Katerniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttar Pradesh, Singhalila Wildlife Sanctuary in West Bengal and Suhelwa Sanctuary in Uttar Pradesh, have one thing in common. That is
All of them border NepalAll are at high altitude They are all tiger reserves
2. 65 km south east of Udaipur in Rajasthan, is this 423 sq.km sanctuary where the chousingha ( four-horned antelope can be seen. The name is…………
SitaMata SanctuaryDarra SanctuaryBhensrod sanctuary
3. Otters and fishing cats are found in the creeks of this sanctuary situated in Andhra Pradesh
Sobebarwa Sanctuary Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary Coringa Wildlife Sanctuary
4. Tigers are believed to move between Royal Bardia National Park in Nepal and -------------------------
Corbett National Park in Uttar Pradesh Valmiki Tiger Reserve in BiharSuhelwa Sanctuary in Uttar Pradesh
5. High up in the mountains of Western Ghat, this park was originally established to protect the Nilgiri Tahr.
Eravikulam National ParkChinnar Wildlife SanctuaryParambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary
6. Parappar dam, Idukky dam and Peechi dam in the state of --------------------- have given rise to small wildlife sanctuaries around the large lakes created from once flowing rivers.
Orissa KeralaTamil Nadu
7. In this wildlife sanctuary in Uttaranchal, look for the rare Himalayan Monal and Musk Deer. The sanctuary is …………………
Valley of FlowersChilla National ParkKedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary
8. Around 210 bird species have been identified in this bird sanctuary spread over 25.16 sq. km in Kerala. The name is………….
Thattekad Bird SancuaryPeppara Wildlife Sanctuary Agasthya Vanam Biological Park
9. This 578 sq.km sanctuary is the only one in India where the Indian wolf is seen breeding successfully. The name is……………….
Tadoba SanctuaryKumbalgarh Pench Tiger Reserve
10. In this highest national park in West Bengal, look for sightings of the rare Blood Pheasant and the Red Panda. The Park is…………….