1. The population of Indian rhinos have stabilsed at --------------------thanks to conservation efforts
2. Rhinos have
sharp eyesightkeen sense of taste excellent sense of smell
3. Poachers kill rhinos to sell which part of rhino’s body?
4. The rhino is a plant eating species. The Indian rhino weighs up to
5000 pounds3000 pounds 1750 pounds
5. The only two horned species in Asia is ....
Sumatran rhinocerosIndian rhinoJavan rhino
6. After elephants, the largest creature found in the African savannah is the ...........
white rhino black rhinohippopotamus
7. Rhinos can live to be....
30 years old70 years old50 years old
8. Slightly larger than the Sumatran rhino with the armored plate look of the Indian rhino, this species is now reduced to less than 60. Which is this species?
Javan rhinoBlack rhinoWhite rhino
9. Rhinos are native to the continents of Africa and Asia. Only ------------- species of rhinos are still alive.
10. Rhinos have a gestation period of
360-470 days250-360 days420-570 days