**Fix the problem when opening Norton Secure VPN in Windows**
**Launch Norton Secure VPN**
If you cannot find the
Norton Secure VPN icon in the system tray or notification area, click the little up arrow on the taskbar to check if it is hidden.
In Windows 10, if you are in Tablet mode, you need to switch to Desktop mode first. Click the Action Center icon in the notification area or system tray, and then click Desktop Mode.
The VPN problem arises (usually after a Norton update) when the user tries to connect to the VPN but fails with the following message type
Restart your computer
Close all open programs.
Restart your computer.
**Uninstall Norton Secure VPN**
Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
Type the following text and then press Enter.
In the list of currently installed programs, select Norton Secure VPN and click Remove or Uninstall.
Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall Norton Secure VPN.
**How to fix "Norton Secure VPN not working"?**
Norton Security VPN is a Norton virtual private network product used by millions of users around the world. Norton Secure VPN won't open or Norton Secure VPN won't turn on. To overcome these issues, the Windows reporting team has created a list of solutions
that can be used to troubleshoot Norton Secure VPN not loading.
**Reinstall Norton Secure VPN**
1. Login to your account.
2. On the My Norton portal, under Secure VPN, click Download.
3. Click OK & Download and then save the installer.
4. Right-click on Start and select Programs and Features
5. In the list of programs, locate Norton Secure VPN, click on it, and then select Uninstall
6. Follow the options to complete the successful Reinstallation of the VPN program.
7. If your VPN is still available after uninstalling it, right-click Start and select Run.