Post on Forum |
My Forum Contribution |
Forum > Travel > Manali Sightseeing Locations
September 07, 2019
- Hidimba Devi Temple: Hidimba Devi temple was primarily built 6 century ago in the Himachal Pradesh. It is the temple of the Devi which is the wife of the Bhim the Mahabharata. it’s one of the oldest temples in the Himachal Pradesh. Its
surrounded by the Cedar forest which called the Dhungiri Van Forest. People of Himachal Pradesh workship the Devi in the Navratra and all the people of the nation reach the temple to worship the goddess.
- Manu Temple: This temple is the only temple dedicated to the sage Manu. The temple is located in the serene nature of the old Manali.
- Manali Sanctuary: Manali Sanctuary is situated before the 2 Km from the old Manali. The sanctuary has the Deer, Brown Bear, leopards, Monal, Snow Leopards and many more animals, presented in this beautiful sanctuary.
- Mall Road: Mall Road is the key road in the main Manali. This road situated beside the main market and cover the whole market.
- Solang Valley: Solang Valley is the passage in between the Rohtang Pass. In the winter, due to the high density of ice, their many sports activities are carrying out which is very popular among the tourist. Meanwhile, the names of activities
are paragliding, skiing, clown making, and iceball hit and many more such activities.
- Vasiht Temple: One of the prominent tourist place in the Manali. As he was the Guru of the Ram And Laxman. Until, 1534, their ancestors keep on living this place but after it was vacated by the Akbar army.
- Rohtang Pass: Its high range pass form the Kullu. It situated at the high point of the mountain. This pass connects the Kullu and Spiti
valley. This pass is a famous tourist location all over India.
Share this post: