Forum > Green Jobs > Which would be much better: IFS or M.Sc in wildlife Biology

Posted by Amith Jain on August 12, 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

I've finished my engineering in biotechnology with 66% aggregate and 2012 pass-out. 
In recent years while pursuing my engineering i gained interest in conserving the nature, specifically the wild species and all the wild environment. I was just searching any particular jobs in this field, but could hardly find any, and even volunteering options were less, and those which i found had no proper follow up. 
Now in last month, I started my search again, I've tried in several places like WRRC, WWF, CWS, SOS, ATREE for volunteering and got a call from one or two. I had to reject because I was running short of money to travel till there and also couldn't make up to other expenses. Can you tell some place which gives a volunteering opportunity with just a little stipend that could cover up my travel expenses in bangalore.
I desperately want to enter into this field and make my career in this field. But my parents say its of no use and income is low and other stuffs, Is the Income really that much low?
I've tried all possible ways to convince them. Can you help me with some other ideas to convince them.?And
I've come across IFS and M.Sc in wildlife Biology, I wanted to know which would be a better option to continue with, and what is the future scope of either of the field or both.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik