Forum > Eco-tour > My two favorite places in Rajasthan to come close to India Elephant and Tiger

Posted by Pratap Singh on April 11, 2016

Hi to all. I am Pratap Singh from Jaipur and I operate a small cab firm name Rajputana Cabs which assist travelers in exploring Jaipur & complete state of Rajasthan by renting cars in Jaipur, offering taxi from Jaipur to Ajmer & complete state. As this is my 1st post on Indian Wildlife Club, I have chosen Eco-tour as the category as I want to share amazing destinations near Jaipur and in whole Rajasthan where one can go and enjoy a family or friend wildlife eco-tour. Along with this I also want to share the advantages locals (who live near or in the wildlife regions) gets which return favor the natural state of these National Parks.

So 1st those destinations which one can choose for Safari.

1. Elephant Safari at Nahargarh Sanctuary Jaipur - Every one knows about the elephant ride of Amber fort in Jaipur but not all know that there is a small forest sanctuary in Jaipur which is now famous for Elephant safari. Its Nahargarh Sanctuary and here one can enjoy a 2-3 hour elephant ride of the park and also gather lots of information about the life of Indian elephants.

This small imitative of elephant safari started in 2009 and now its welcoming more than 500 travelers every day to enjoy this small trip which in return has given jobs to many elephant owners and especially to old elephants which were tagged as retired from Amber fort duty.

2. Ranthambore National Park - Almost every wildlife enthusiast knows about the tigers national park of Ranthambore and especially the media attention of a man eating tiger name Ustad. If not thencheck this link from Indian express.

Keep man eaters apart Ranthambore has become a global renown Tiger national park which is rated as the best sanctuary of Tigers in India. At Ranthambore many photographers were able to take fine images of Tiger able to hunt in water which even featured in TV documentaries of National Geographic. Here is the youtube version of the movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDGNFdu37k4

And there are some wildlife destinations in Rajasthan but no one gets more attention these 2. But stil they are worth seeing and the best way to do that is by visiting the royal state of Rajasthan.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik