Forum > Nature Heals > Kitchen Garden Classes by Sujata Jain

Posted by Susan Sharma on July 31, 2022

Improve your health and remain healthy by
“Growing your own Organic Vegetables Fruits and Herbs”.In This way you will be able to reduce the number of visits to the Doctor.This is my personal experience.
Sujata Jain.  
Join me in this 5 day session where I'll show you step by step the 7 secrets to growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs in your home in small spaces and big places effortlessly and naturally. And I will show you how to grow everything using organic methods and even make your own home compost from kitchen waste and save the earth .

Over the past 2 year, I have taught over 200 students who are now successfully growing organic vegetables fruits and herbs.

DETAILS
5-sessions of 1-hour each .
During the course I will answer questions about the garden and help you to get the results you want.

Date:  5th Aug Friday to 9 th Aug Tuesday
Time 3pm - 4 pm

All sessions are online on Zoom .

One Complimentary class on Winter Annual Flowers will be on the 10 th Aug 3pm to 4 pm

TO REGISTER:
Reply and say YES with your name on WhatsApp

Mob: 9811596442

Students who register before 12 pm on 4 th aug will get two more classes free with the next monthly class .
One class on a new topic and
Second class on Q and A

Further details will be shared.

Reviews:-
FROM PAST STUDENTS

"Gardening is not just mixing of soil and manure and watering. Its much more then that which you taught us. Thanks for your experienced guidance." - A. Verma

" Within a short span of 5 classes you have touched upon aptly, important points that are very critical to growing healthy and disease free plants (vegetables and fruits) organically which most beginners tend to miss out." - PS

"I took up to gardening 6 months ago & had mixed success. After learning from you I realised that I was ignorant about some basic principles." - Dr Kittur

"The class content and info really is very helpful especially for people like me who have time crunch always...so now my approach is very targetted and focussed." - P. Gaur

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Susan Sharma says

July 31, 2022 at 11:41 AM

Watch a video of Sujata Jain's Garden at the link below.

https://youtu.be/RZP8mm7ycmE

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik