Last month no one has given all right answers, only email@example.com has given 8 right answers
Quiz on elephants: Correct answer is shown
in bold letters.
1. The word 'elephant' is derived from the Greek word 'elephas' which means....
2. Which of the following does an elephant NOT use his trunk for?..
• drinking • feeling
3. When an elephant is killed, others will do what?.
•Place twigs on it and mourn
• Bury it where they are •Eat it
4.The African elephant is the largest f all land animals. What is the average weight for a male?
• 3 tons • 10 tons
5. Which of the following threatens the Asian population of elephants most?
•restriction of their habitat
6. Why do elephants sway back and forth? .
•9They sense danger
•Because they are bored
• Because of their weight
7. How old can an average elephant live in the wild?
•100 years • 50 years
8.How many 'lips' do African elephants have on the end of their trunks?
9. Elephant's heart beats ………………... times in a minute
10.Elephants have a bad sense of what?
Please try our quiz for the current month at