January 09, 2023
Camping In Rishikesh
Camping in Rishikesh, Shivpuri offered by Panchvati Cottage is a fairly inexpensive and best adventurous
option for a stay in Rishikesh. Camping options available in Rishikesh are riverside camping, beach camping, jungle camping, and luxury camping. With these camping options, you can enjoy various adventure activities like river rafting, cliff jump, zipline,
bonfire, waterfall trek, bungee jumping, yoga, body surfing in Ganga river, etc. We offer the best camping and rafting packages at an affordable price which fits every one budget. Packages are starting at Rs 999 per person.
Make your vacation luxurious and memorable. Luxury Camping in Rishikesh is the greatest alternative for those who seek "Adventure with Luxury," that is, luxurious facilities and services in the camping site. Beach camps and jungle camps are not the same
as luxury camps. These are located in a specific place that is around 1.5 kilometres from the river and jungle. These are built differently than the other camping areas. These can be found in the bush or along a river, but never on a river's bank. A luxurious
camp is built on a good frame with a nylon basic structure and textiles (safari tents). Wildlife and adventure enthusiasts flock to Rishikesh for luxury camping.from all over the world.
Rishikesh Luxury Camping not only gives sufficient possibilities for wildlife and nature lovers, but also allows visitors to participate in recreational activities. In the heart of the jungle, luxury camping in Rishikesh provides all of the comforts of
home. Luxury camps include an attached bathroom, handheld shower, continuous running water, room service, a mirror in the tent, luxurious Swiss tents with carpeted floors, music, a toe chair, and one table inside the tent, and luxury Swiss tents with carpeted
floors, bonfires, and one table inside the tent. Rishikesh offers luxury camping as well as rappelling, trekking, bird watching, rock climbing, and a variety of other activities. Wildlife excursions can also be enjoyed, making the journey even more enjoyable
and bringing you closer to nature.
January 07, 2023
Snow leopard population might be increasing across the globe (as this elusive animal was listed as endangered in IUCN red list earlier and now listed as vulnerable) but it is still a 'once in a lifetime' kind of moment to spot the snow leopard—the apex animal
in high reaches of the Himalayas.
There are umpteen wildlife tour agencies who organize tracking and sighting events in Spiti and Ladakh, but most of them operate from big cities.
A few local companies are there.
Snow leopard expedition by Raacho Trekkers is the one that I recommend. It is a local team, and they have quite sucessful in spotting the grey ghost
over the last few years.
Pasting the itinerary and other details from thier event page:
Itinerary for photo expedition
Day 1: Chandigarh–Narkanda (altitude, 2700 m): Distance covered 175 km. Drive (on NH5) duration: 6 hours (Overnight stay at HPTDC hotel).
Day 2: Narkanda–Ralli, Kinnaur (altitude 2100 m). Distance covered 144 km. Drive time on NH5: 5–6 hours (Stay at Homestay).
Day 3: Ralli–Kibber Village (altitude, 4270 m): Drive time on NH5 and NH505: 7–8 hours. Overnight stay at a Homestay.
Day 4,5,6, and 7: Hiking and following the elusive snow leopard around Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary. Reach early for spotting places like
Rong Nala in Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary. Snow leopard tracking guides and porters will lead you to the spot. There would not be any specific routine for these 4 days reserved for spotting snow leopards, as we need to move to the spotting places as soon
as we hear about the sightings from our spotting guides.
Day 8: Kibber–Rampur Bushahr: 10 hours drive time, covering about 320 km. Stay at Nau Nabh Heritage hotel.
Day 9: Rampur Bushahr–Chandigarh Airport/ISBT
1. Highly experienced team of trackers, guides, and wildlife photography tour organizers.
2. All staff members are local.
3. All-inclusive trip.
5. Premium Accommodation at Hotel and Homestays with heating facilities.
6. Foldable Camping Chairs for seating while waiting for snow leopard sighting.
7. Opportunity to photograph other Himalayan wildlife like Ibex, Blue sheep, and Red foxes.
- Opportunity to witness the majesty of the Shen and photographing them in the wild. We have sighted snow leopards on all expeditions we have organized in the last six years.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation (HPTDC Narkanda and Nau Nabh Heritage hotel, Rampur).
- 6 Nights homestay accommodation with wood burning Tandoor/ Bukhari heaters and all meals.
- Spotters / Scanners, Guide, porters for carrying camera gear.
- Walkie-talkie radios
- Monastery fees, wildlife permit fees, and Kibber village Panchayat fee.
- Hot water, tea, and snacks in homestay and at sighting spot.
- Walking pole.
- Foldable stools at spotting site.
- 4WD car for all itinerary days.
Essentials to carry along
- Two pairs of thermal base layer
- Good quality thick wool socks (2-3 pairs)
- High ankle trekking boots (Similar to Decathlon FORCLAZ 100 hiking shoes)
- Sweater and fleece for mid-layer
- Heavy down jacket for outer layer (Similar to Decathlon MT500)
- 100–400 mm zoom lenses or super telephoto (500 mm / 600 mm focal length) lenses
- Phone and camera batter chargers
- Batter backups and power banks
- Memory cards
- Good quality gloves
- Backpack (70-90 liter) for multi-days Hikes.
- A pair of trek gaiters – To prevent snow/moisture seeping inside the boot.
- Trekking Pole
- Wind-proof fleece pants / trousers – (at least 3 Trek Pants), no Jeans. Synthetic, Quick Dry fabric-based Trek Pants are ideal.
- Sunglasses – They are a must for a snow hike. Carry UV rated ones.
- Water bottles – Avoid plastic drinking bottles.
- Toiletries (Sunscreen – SPF 60+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/ LED Torch
- Energy bars/dry fruits. Essential for surviving the harsh winters of Kinnaur & Spiti valley.
- First-aid kit
- Full refund for all cancellations before 30 days of departure date
- 50% refund for all cancellations between 10 and 30 days before the departure date.
- 25% refund for all cancellations made 10 days before the departure date.
Key terms of expedition
- Extreme climate events and natural disasters are common in this north-eastern part of Himachal Pradesh. In case there occurs such an event, the expedition will be canceled, and we won’t be able to offer you any refund.
- You need to be in good health before starting this expedition. You’ll also need to provide proof of good health and fitness certificate on day 1 of the itinerary.
- Though we have spotted snow leopards on all previous expeditions, sighting them and capturing them in a perfect frame is still a matter of chance. Probability of sighting them gets increased whenever there is large snow precipitation. In case of such events,
we may take liberty in rescheduling fixed departure dates and itinerary plan accordingly.
January 05, 2023
Jim Corbett Safari Booking will provide you with such an enthralling experience
that you might forget the hustle and bustle of the city for good. However, you can truly live this experience with adequate help. And Banzaara Travels is the help you seek. With more than 10 years of experience in wildlife tour management along with well-trained
professional drivers with a minimum of 10000 hours of safari experience, we can help you enlive this experience. Not just that, we have top-rated govt accredited guides with years of professional experience. We offer free pick & drop from your resorts and
complimentary gift boxes & water bottles. We are hell-bent on making your experience at Jim Corbett worth every expectation you hold. Give us a chance to help make your stay at Jim Corbett memorable!
Drive India By Yogi
January 04, 2023
You also want to see the sightseeing places of Jodhpur in the package. hire
a taxi for Jodhpur sightseeing. Browse through a wide range of Jodhpur holiday packages with exciting offers at Drive India By Yogi.
Book customized Jodhpur vacation packages with exciting deals & offers. Feel like being transported to the royal era of Kings and Queens as you book the Jodhpur Tour Packages that will give you a chance to explore the culture, tradition, and royal legacy of
this city. You’ll not only explore the palaces and forts by booking these packages, but you’ll also visit the scenic attractions, historical centers, and shopping joints that will make you fall in love with this city. Covers all the popular places of interest
and activities in Jodhpur to make your trip a memorable one. So whether you are an adventure lover or a nature lover or a shopping enthusiast, you will never be bored during this trip.
Drive India By Yogi
January 04, 2023
Do you need to
rent a car with driver in Jodhpur ?
Drive India By Yogi is a company dedicated in providing
car rental in Jodhpur. We have a wide range of cars like Toyota Innova Crysta, Toyota Etios, Tempo Travellers, Swift Dzire, Mercedes Benz luxury vehicles and other speciality
vehicles for rent. We provide the maximum guarantees in disinfection, sanitary and safety measures for our Vehicles. In addition, our drivers always use approved masks throughout the service and respect the safety distance with passengers. Our availability
is 24 hours, 7 days a week. We offer the
best taxi service in Jodhpur with driver to travelers, individuals and corporate for: Trips, excursions, tours, ceremonies, weddings, Air Port transfers and events.
January 04, 2023
The best tour plan for Shimla Kullu & Manali trip is to arrive in Shimla Kullu before Manali. To know more about the tour itinerary, book our exotic Shimla Kullu
Manali tour from Delhi packages at the cheapest rates. See the snowfall and enjoy your trip.
January 04, 2023
tempo traveller on rent Delhi
from Delhi Tempo Travels. They are one of the best travel agents in Delhi offering tempo travellers that are air-conditioned and extremely comfortable to travel in. We have numerous tempo travellers from 9,12, 16, 18, and 20 seaters in Delhi
to choose from.
#tempotravellerhiredelhi #tempotravelleronrentdelhi #luxurytempotravellerhiredelhi
January 03, 2023
Environmental engineering is a branch of engineering that focuses on protecting the natural environment and improving the quality of life by addressing environmental problems
and finding solutions to them. Environmental engineers work to design systems, processes, and technologies that minimize waste, reduce pollution, and conserve natural resources. They may also be involved in the development and implementation of environmental
policies and regulations, as well as in the management of natural resources, such as water, air, and soil. Environmental engineering is a broad field that encompasses a range of topics, including air quality, water treatment, waste management, and sustainable
development. It involves the application of scientific, engineering, and technological principles to the protection and restoration of the natural environment. If you are looking for the
best web content writing services to help you communicate information about environmental engineering or other related topics, there are many companies and individuals who offer such services. They can help you craft clear, concise, and engaging content
that will effectively convey your message to your target audience.
Resorts by the baagh
January 03, 2023
you are planning a vacation in Jim Corbett and are looking for luxurious room options at an affordable price, book your stay at resorts by the Baagh, the most famous
luxury resort in Jim Corbett.
You will get the most relaxing sleep in our luxurious, comfortable rooms, allowing you to recharge for the exciting activities of the next day, such as jeep safari, water riding, and more! Aside from lavish rooms, you will also have access to delicious dining
options, a lavish garden area for exciting outdoor activities, and much more; the list is truly endless. Book today for the most enjoyable vacation possible.
Best resort in jim corbett
lock your trip
December 31, 2022